noyolo

1 vend ses photos.

• Date de naissance : 1994-07-13
  • Spécialité(s) :

I am a model living in Iowa with nine years of experience. I am looking to broaden my networks and travel for bookings. I started modelling with an agency in the fashion industry, but decided to branch off to pursue modelling on my own. I have modelled in various markets, such as Ottawa, Gatineau, Toronto/Mississauga, Montreal/Laval, Cornwall, Kingston, Almonte, Carleton Place, Belleville, Brockville, Hamilton/Burlington, Kitchener, London, Ridgetown, Cambridge, Brantford, Kemptville, Istanbul, Tokyo, New York City, Binghamton, Albany, Syracuse, Rouses Point, Plattsburgh, Hudson, Saratoga Springs, and Buffalo. I pose confidently and am comfortable with any concept, as long as it is tasteful. I have a fresh, unique look with an hourglass shaped body. I am tall with beautiful, thick, long red hair, and green eyes that change colours between green, blue, grey or a combination according to my mood or surroundings. I am super friendly, fun, and easy going to work with. I am a full time traveling modelling because it is my passion. I live and breathe for my art giving my 100% to every booking, as commitment is important to me!